Marston Beacon Hill is hiring new and experienced Sales and Leasing Associates for our busy Charles Street office.
The right person must:
• Be interested in succeeding as an individual and as part of our team
• Be self motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-end office setting
• Be knowledgable about Boston's geography, neighborhoods and scenes
• Have a fervent interest in real estate; seeing it, talking about it and transacting it
• Be fluent in today's uses of social media for advertising and marketing
• Have positive experience interacting in a customer service role
• Be professional, presentable and well spoken
• Be in possession of, or working towards, a Massachusetts Real Estate Salespersons License
Job Duties Include:
• Marketing our properties, yourself and our company to the real estate-seeking public
• Arranging and conducting tours of appropriate properties with our clients
• Maintaining regular office hours to provide walk-in clients with prompt service
• Understanding and abiding by the Massachusetts Fair Housing laws
• Interacting with landlords, clients and Marston Beacon Hill staff on a daily basis to execute real estate rental transactions
• A great work environment on a vibrant street in a charming neighborhood
• A deep database of property listings, loyal landlords and active consumer leads
• A technologically-savvy office looking to build a lasting working relationship with the right person
• The opportunity to excel, learn and earn, only limited by ones own work ethic and determination
If you believe you fit the above qualifications, please tell us about yourself, your applicable experience and why you are interested in the position. This is your first and perhaps only impression on us, so make it a good one!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.